Term of Use
Use of this web site, http://www.srf.org.in and all pages in this domain (together, the "Dr Shambhunath Singh Research Foundation Web Site, or SRF Web Site in short"), constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. The logo and name are the exclusive property of SRF and their unauthorised use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced in any way without the prior written permission of SRF.
2. This website is provided by SRF for personal, educational and awareness purposes only. Its content has been selected on the basis of SRF's own criteria and in its own sole discretion. The right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the website at any time is reserved.
3. The mention of names of specific companies or products does not imply any intention to infringe proprietary rights, nor should it be construed as an endorsement or recommendation on the part of SRF.
4. SRF disclaims any liability or responsibility arising from the use of the SRF website or the content of the SRF website. SRF members and their contractors, shall not be liable for any financial or other consequences whatsoever arising from the use of the content of the SRF website, including the inappropriate, improper, or fraudulent use of such content.
5. No representations or warranties of any kind concerning the SRF website are given, including responsibility for any infection by virus or any other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
6. The SRF website may be linked to other websites that are not under SRF's control. SRF provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or approval by SRF of any website, product or service.
If you have any questions about this website please write to us.